[RC] Sisu Superletiw: a new arrival - Ed & Wendy Hauser

Wendy's mare Praire Park Alyesa gave birth to her long awaited cold this
morning at 12:19 AM.

Wendy, Alyesa and colt are all doing fine.  (it was touch and go for Wendy
the last couple of days.)

This carefully planned mating crosses a heavy Raffles CMK mare (sire:
Sanraven) with a Polish stallion who is an awesome endurance horse in MN.
He will be Wendy's replacement gelding in a few years.  Her current gelding
is getting on in age.  We don't expect he will be competing for many more
years.

Our neighbor, Wendy Malone, who learned imprinting from Native Americans,
graciously came over and helped get my Wendy started on the imprinting.

By the way, her video "A Member of the Herd" is an excellent introduction to
the techniques.

Ed

PS.  If anyone is addicted to baby pictures, a private email will yield more
than you need or want.
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond