From: <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
To: <eekitserika@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] attack of the killer horse flies

few more seasons than some other places.  Winter, Mud Season,
Spring,
Mesquito Season, Summer, Deer Fly Season, Tick Season, Fall

You forgot Yellow Jacket season (August/Sept)

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith