[RC] ALL those bugs!! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla slstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gee, I feel guilty! I live in Idaho, the only thing my area has
to deal with are Mormon Crickets. They don't bite, fly, sting or
do anything but crunch when stepped on. They can make taking
a "P" break rather creepy. I can count the number of problem
insect per week on my fingers. Think I will just stay firmly
planted here, in good old Boise. I don't do bugs very well. :-p

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards