From:     Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Equithane/Equibuild

Please Reply to: Lucie Hess appalucie@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know who sells these products?  I went to the Vettec website and
I can't find who sells this product in the states.  Thanks for any
assistance..  Appalucieataoldotcom

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart