[RC] clarification re: conformation analysis request - A. Perez

 Thanks to all who have responded.  I guess my original post
wasn't clear: I'd like your opinion of her build and suitability
for endurance, not thoughts on her breed (though those are
welcome as well.)  If I can find cheaper board, I may not have
to sell her, and I am wondering about her endurance potential.

Again, the url is
http://www.virginiaequestrian.com/index.cfm?action=classifieds&do=list&ClassCatID=21

heading = 'The sweetest 2 year old filly!'

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith