Re: [RC] [RC] Wendell Robie's Bandos and Polish pedigrees - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree!  At least in the case of the two Bandoses, they were in
different countries, in different registries!  But it really is
confusing to "recycle" names...

I also believe, without looking it up to verify it, that the
imported horse -- not Wendell Robie's one -- is actually
*Bandos PASB here in the US registry, so his name is not exactly
the same.  However, most people just call him "*Bandos" and
skip the "PASB" that is part of his registered name.  There are
several examples of that around; I can even think of two current
living examples that only differ by "CAHR" in the name of one, and
that one is a stallion and one a gelding...

~Nicole

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton