Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 6:20 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Supracor Pads slipping

After much thought, it seems as tho the nature of the pad, which encourages the mobility of the horse under the saddle, leads to the pad "walking".  With each step, the pad squashes & unsquashes, permitting the horses back to change shape.  For some saddles, Lib has let me make blunt holes in the front of the Supracor for anchoring ties opposite the D rings.

Lighter weight riders seem to have more pad travel.

Quentin

PS Lib is home and walking around, optimistic about serious riding later in summer.  Thanks for all the cards.