Re: [RC] To breed or not to breed - Becky Rohwer

 Jodi,
      Don't get your panties in a wad and don't leave.  Karen did say "in
my opinion" and that is what ridecamp is for.  Opinions!  If what you feel
you are doing works that's great.  If someone disagrees that is not
necessarily a direct hit at you, just their opinion.
      I threw the question of breeding out to ride camp to get opinions
which give me food for thought both pro and con.  Toss immediately what you
don't like, mull over what MIGHT have some merrit to it, and hang on the the
great advice.  In other words, keep it serious, but keep it light too.

 Becky R. - Montana

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown