Re: [RC] Wendell Robie's Bandos and Polish pedigrees - heidi

BTW, there was one error in Renie's post that got right by me.  (Too
early in the morning, obviously!)

Wendell Robie's great stallion Bandos was not by the Polish stallion
*Czubuthan, but was by the WR Brown (Maynesboro) stallion *Nasr.  His
dam, *Ba-Ida, was Polish.  So Bandos was actually half CMK and half old
Polish.

Just a PS to that...  I can see how easy it is to slip a generation, as
Bandos is so often associated with his offspring out of Wendell's
foundation mare Canastilla, who was by *Czubuthan and out of the really
good old Polish mare *Kostrzewa.

Heidi

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle