Re: [RC] Polish bloodlines - Kristen A Fisher

This would be a good group to check with:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:58 PM
Subject: [RC] Polish bloodlines

Am not very good on bloodlines but do know that sires of
both of my two best endurance horses were Polish.

Ramegwa Drubin (HOF) was sired by Druch who was imported
directly from Poland by Dr. Skaggs from Ohio.  Druch has
been a stakes winner on the Polish racing track from what
I have been told.

Jayel Super's sire was Zambezi.  Triple Comet and Bask.
Heidi may be able tell you more about dams.

Both are basically Crabbet on dam's side.

My good fortune was to know people who had good horses
as compared with being able to select them
Maggie Price in Drubin's case.
Janice Leinhart in Super's case.

From: "Stephanie Teeter" <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Info on Polish bloodlines for endurance

I have a question - I have a friend who is travelling to Poland, looking
for breeding stock for Endurance horses. Her question to me is 'what are
the best Polish bloodlines for Endurance'?

The only one I'm familiar with is Witez .

Anybody out there know something about the best Polish bloodlines for
Endurance??