[RC] Caja del Rio Ride - WRSINOSKY

Oh! Jim!  I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle.  Now, please folks, I'm just kidding, so don't get all upset.  But, Jim, if you take a few Percocet, I'm sure you could ride. Maybe someone could tie you into the saddle, so you don't fall off and then give you the la la pills.  All kidding aside, my biggest fear is getting injured so badly that I can't ride.  Fortunately for me, I've only had a few minor injuries (like cracked ribs for one) that kept me out of the saddle for a few weeks.  I have this torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder that seems to be getting worse, so I'm already calculating what time of year I slow down with my riding in case I need to get operated on.

Good Luck, Jim!  I hope you heal fast and well.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ