[RC] Reply to Jeanie - Amber Roberts

I tried to reply privately but got message that your address is unknown. Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you so am trying this way.

Amber

Re: [RC] riding with a cast
From:
Amber Roberts <amber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:00:04 -0500

To:
larry Miller <jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

larry Miller wrote:

write down your questions so you won't forget. And if necessary, find a
sports doc who will understand about the riding issue. I was lucky. wasn't
hurt as bad as you. Sounds like you better find out what all is going on
for sure so the treatment will be right. Bummer isn't it? Jeanie

Oh, I have my list all ready! Yes, it's a real bummer! My husband drives me out to the horse barn in our golf cart and I can at least pet my horse. It really brightens my day. I live in a very small town and it's lucky we even have a good doctor. Doubt I could find one that rides.

Amber

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle