From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 9:30 AM
Subject: [RC] Thankx Jackie Floyd (TypeF)

Please Reply to: Sandra Esposito probrainstormer@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Endurance "Family" is the best, warts and all! I have been
looking for the "PERFECT HORSE" for my beloved spouse, who is
a passenger, for six months. I have had to work farther and
farther out of my area code (949 South Orange County) Couldn't
seem to find anything in my (cheap) price range that wasn't
somebody elses nightmare, or lame every third day. I FINALLY found a
possible
'partner' in Stockton, an eight hour drive away. Hmmmmm,
where was I going to spend the night with the horse I brought
to get traveling experience AND a horse that I didn't really
know, (IF I purchased him). I opened the AERC hand book and
Jackie Floyd's name jumped out at me. I called her out of
the blue and asked her about a place to stay. She lives 10
miles from where I was looking at the "New Boyfriend"
She said "come on over!" She wasn't even going to be there.
She was going to see her daughter, and left her husband
in charge. What a wonderful couple, beautiful house, complete
with pull through parking next to a lovely vineyard!
Her husband came out to check on us and helped me with
water for the horses, yes plural, I did purchase a wonderful
horse that even if my husband doesn't like him has found a
home. (I think that I am now on horse restriction.)How
supportive the Endurance Family is amazes to my "other"
horse friends. They couldn't believe that I called her and
asked to stay AT HER HOUSE out of the blue and she said YES.
They couldn't believe that I didn't "KNOW" her. I said I
do, She is in AERC! The most helpful, supportive, active,
horse enthusists. A been there, done that, LET'S ALL SHARE
our "I can't believe that I was so stupid , Let me tell
you so you don't make the same mistake" or "WOW, This worked
GREAT for me, Maybe for you", kinda horse people.
THANK YOU JACKIE!  (And Husband)
Thank you AERC members.
Sandra Esposito AERC 32914

REAL endurance is taking your non-horsey family to a ridecamp with you!
~ Heidi Sowards

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight! Heidi
Sowards... but then again... REAL endurance is riding behind someone who
ate egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ author unkown