[RC] How MANY saddles? - Laura Hayes

Hi- I rode the first 3000 miles in one saddle, a cheap RR #800.  I have ridden most of the other (almost) 2000 in a cheap Abetta.  Now that I am probably in a postion to afford more, I ride my main mare in a cheap sports saddle I bought used on Ebay and the backup mare in the Abetta.  I have had other saddles briefly- some quite costly, but keep going back to the tried and true.

Laura Hayes AERC #2741