[RC] Black Hills Ride - Lani M Olson

Just a quick thanks to Paschal and Deb Karl for putting on this ride.  It was my first, and the 30 mile LD, but we completed!  The country is beautiful, the weather was awful - high winds and occasional sheets of rain.  I appreciate all the work and perseverance it took over the weekend.  And special thanks to Dr. Fleming for not getting mad at my unruly mare.  Hope to do it again.  Lani