Re: [RC] Caja del Rio Ride Report - Joe Long

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:35:21 -0500, "Kristen A Fisher" <kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Waterproof paper - I haven't heard of this - is it laminated OR...???

No, just a semi-glossy paper.  Kat got the printer's card, when she gets home
I'll post the URL or e-mail address and you can ask the printer.

BTW, I didn't sprain my ankle after all.  I broke it.  I had it x-rayed this
morning and I have a broken fibula just above the joint (about a 45-degree angle
break).  I'll be in a "walking cast" for 6 to 8 weeks.  : (

Bummer -- I had long-anticpated plans to return to 100 mile rides this summer,
first at Fort Howes and then at Big Horn.  Now that is out.  I'll be looking for
100's to ride in the fall.

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx

The whole ride experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views.  It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing.  Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me.
~  Leslie Beyers