From: <Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx>
To: "Karen" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC]   Borium or studs for Tevis?

Awww, I ain't afraid of that "pimple" called Cougar Rock. I've been
gearing up for that in my mind for over a year.
If we're hauling all the way to California from Florida to do Tevis, I'm
damn sure going over Cougar Rock!!

Becky
Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also
where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland

And remember, an arab's fourth gait is the spook!
~  Jeanie Miller