Re: [RC] Heidi - Lif Strand

At 06:23 PM 5/31/2004, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
But one has to run the gauntlet of administrative hearings to earn the right to take one's case to a judge (in this case, a federal magistrate, since one is dealing with a federal agency).

Ain't that the truth. Probably the first thing a judge is going to look at is if you jumped properly through all the hoops to get to court. It's supposedly so that people have tried every other option first, before tying up the court system. But I think the USFS in particular likes to wear people down with administrative hoops.

________________________________ Lif Strand fasterhorses.com Quemado NM USA

I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner. ~ Steven Proe