[RC] WW West Ride. - sandy

I just got back from the WW West Ride put on by the Ribley's.  Everything was just perfect, except for the showers the night before.   Dawn came with blue sky and a nice undusty trail to ride.  For anyone who wants to do a multi day ride this is one to put on your list.  The trail is moderate in difficulty but is absolutely beautiful. The camping is cramped but dooable and I found three new friends because of that.  The trail is well marked and the vetting was excellent.  Beautiful, different awards that I loved.  Put in down for next year.