[RC] Top five endurance horses - RanDMeyer

Mike ,thanks for the post on all the horses by breed listed in AERC. Arabs by far out number any other horse competing.

What I mean by the top five horses for endurance. Not just the most entered by breed but the top five or so horses that finish races, by breed. So Arabs could finish with the top10 horses, but what breed would follow,2nd, 3erd, and so on. do you all know what I mean?

thanks again Rod