Re: [RC] Top five endurance horses - Maggie Mieske

Kathy,
Go to our website and on Malik's page is a link to his progeny.  Take a look at my sister's horse, Badar. She is the bay filly on the top right.  She is a walker/arab cross.  She is absolutely fabulous.  She did her first 25 LD this year and is going to be quite the competitor when she is older.  I am so proud of her AND my sister.  It is one of our best crosses so far and I highly recommend it.  Badar is SMOOTH and has a huge stride!  She still can gait though my sister has not been training her to stay in it.  We also have a MFT/arab cross that is absolutely awesome (Steppin and she can gait, too) but she is taking longer to mature than Badar so she won't be starting until next year.  JUST DO IT!  :)
Miles of Smiles,
Maggie Mieske
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve