[RC] Urgent info required!!! - Mohammed Mokdad

To whom it may concern

I really need your help in locating an article on an endurance horse that was sold for a substantial amount to the Ruler of Bahrain for his son to ride in the world championships etc. The horse is from Canada or the USA.

It was owned by a lady. I think they own a cattle farm. The amount was substantial and she gets the horse back when it ends its career and got to go to international FEI rides for one season.

If anyone has any info of where I can get hold of this lady and where I can get the article from please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you
Mohammed Mokdad

Do you Yahoo!?