[RC] [RC] MoM - Jonni Jewell

Steven Proe said >>> I have seen all types of ingredients used on horses. My
reply is based on a simple thought, if the horse does not normally ingest an
ingredient and it is used to prevent, correct or cure a potential or real
effect during a ride. Again I say that it is a treatment.<<<

So, how far do you take that line of thinking as far as electrolytes go???
You have me curious.....

Jonni

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton