[RC] : re: human electrolytes - Cindy Collins

I use a product called Emergen-C, also by Alacer, that I absoluntely love.
I also use the Edurolytes by Hammer and their Hammer Gel (like gu, only
better).  Cindy

Alacer makes a drink mix called Electro-Mix that has no sugar, just the
salts and such. You can add it to flavored drinks of your own or just to
plain water, as it has a very very light citrus taste. I buy the packets
that make a gallon and mix up a jug at a time that I keep in the fridge
and put into water bottles as needed.

Hammer Nutrition makes salt capsules called Endurolytes that are
excellent. I was worried that they would cause an upset stomach, but they
don't, and they _really_ keep me from crashing even in very hot weather
when I'm sweating like crazy.

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris