Re: [RC] Libby Llop hurt - Chris Paus

Oh dear. How dreadful! Prayers headed her way. Thanks
for the address for a card.

chris
--- Laura Hayes <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ridecampers-

Libby Llop was hit in the head by a round bale that
slid down the fork of a tractor and fractured her
T11 vertebral body.  Word is there is no
neurological deficite evident at this time.  She
will be off for a bit, and is dissapointed to miss
the OD 100 that she has been looking forward to.

Please send her a card at:

3079 Fowlerville Rd
Caledonia, NY  14423

And if her family reads this, don't tell her I said
so!!!!!

Laura Hayes AERC#2741

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart