[RC] Scratches and sunblock - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla slstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just wanted to warn you about using sunblock. Be aware of what
you use, as I have had chemical burns from sunblock on horses
with pink skin. I went to zinc and no more trouble. One thing
that I used for scratches was "Shriners", but only after there
were no open wounds. It was like a bulldog about finishing up the
healing, and it stopped the scratches in their tracks. It does
have pepper in it, so will hurt like crazy on open/sensitive
wounds. It also works AWESOME on proud flesh and sarcoids.

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris