From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Winter, Randy or Cheryl
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 3:31 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Tire Pressure

   I was just preparing to go the Black Hills Ride this
weekend and was wondering what tire pressure people use in
the tires on their trucks and trailers.  I've got radial
load E on a Ford 250 that say max load at 80 lbs. and 10 ply
load E on a three horse gooseneck that say max load at 75
lbs. Any suggestions on what pressure to use for highway
driving?

Randy Winter

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano

than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland