From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: [RC] Heart Monitor Question

Please Reply to: Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I lost the unit out of my watch last nite..no chance of finding it:O( This
is an older Polar model. My question is...will any Polar human watch work
with my reciever?Found lots of the human variety on E Bay. Thanks for any
info you can give me..
Appy Trails
Jan in MI

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith