Re: [RC] advice from Heidi - Truman Prevatt

And you would be who?  You forgot to sign your name. To quote you " Just wondering if you would care to enlighten us...."

Truman

CrazysadieG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Heidi:  Are you the same Heidi who USED to be a vet in Oregon?  The one who is no longer allowed to practice in the state?  How did you lose your license?  Everyone keeps telling me you did, but no one knows why.  I would hesitate to listen to your advice, knowing how hard it is to lose a veterinary license in ANY state.  I heard that is why you had to move, so it must have been a VERY bad thing.  Just wondering if you would care to enlighten us....