Re: [RC] I-20 shut down - Marv Walker

At 01:38 PM 5/25/04 -0400, shgerbey wrote:
I will be coming SC and getting off at exit 194 at Fort
Gordon...where is the fire in relation to this?
any help at all will be greatly appreciated..

Not real sure but you can do a MapQuest using 1411 Bruce Road SW, Conyers, GA 30094 as a search destination from your place. Then you can see the relationship between where you are, where you want to go and the fire.

Conyers is about 18 miles east of the I-285 Atlanta
perimeter on I-20.  I-20 goes about 200 feet past
the blaze.

Marv "Use your pool before you need to buy more
chlorine.  Much of it is dripping across Georgia." Walker

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden. ~ Maryanne Stroud Gabani