[RC] Hi-tie/ velcro question - Beth Thorne

Hi Jonni~

My boy truly puts that Velcro to the test.  He now uses it, I think as a neck exercising toy.  He pulls on that thing so hard sometimes, Chris (my riding buddy) and I cringe, thinking it’s gonna let go and then...we see where the name BUNGIE, (boing) comes from.  We laugh at him so hard, he has really made a game out of it.  I don’t think you have anything to worry about.  Oh, one time several horses got out at a ride and came running through camp and he didn’t get away.

Beth & Joker

Just curious if anyone has ever had the velcro on the Hi-Tie "bungees" actually pull undone when a horse has pulled back. How much pull must a horse do, to have the velcro connection come undone???

Thanks,

Jonni in TX

---