[RC] Top of the Rock/Sheltowee Run - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Maggie Herlensky maggieszoo@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone needs to borrow a horse for Top of the Rock 25 mile LD or Sheltowee
Run CTR 15 mile novice, let me know. I will be asking $25 each to cover gas. If
I don't have at least 3 horses going to Top of the Rock, I won't be going.
Can't afford the gas. If anyone needs a horse for any of the other OAATS rides,
I'm planning on all but Celebration and the Michigan rides. I may try a couple
days of S2S.

You may reply to either hotmail or maggieszoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ride on,
Maggie

endurance riders in our top echelons of competition, now and in
the past, exemplify the 'common man' not the hierocracy. It is this
possibility, this chance to come to the fore, that makes endurance
competition of the Aussie/American type so much more desirable to part of
the world.
~  Bob Morris