Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1469 - NdurN

In a message dated 5/24/2004 9:26:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ahhh, but *remember* Susan is a one fingered typist. I tried to imagine
myself answering one of the posts that said something like "there are
lots of 100 milers who aren't on this list who can give good advice"...I
might have said, "Yes, though since they are not on this list it is
difficult to get their advice on this list thus I didn't consider them in
my original quote which dealt with people on this list."  However, if I'd
have been a one fingered typist I would have replied:  "Well DUH!"

Well thanks goodness you have explained the "one finger typist " thing.  I couldn't figure out what made you think I only used one finger   LOL  I have actually had to sit on my fingerS several times to keep from answering some posts with "well DUH!"

Susan