[RC] Horse flies - jspoone

Anybody have a good remedy for killing off horse flies? My mom has been using
predator flies around her barn and its worked wonders on the regular flies but
the horse flies are driving us crazy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Jess Spoone
magickmorning.com

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton