[RC] 100 mile experiences, getting old - larry Miller

Don't forget to drink and eat yourself!!  I dehydrated at one of the ROC's, took me almost 2 days to recupe from that.  Horse was fine, I was not.  Pulled at 80 miles. Jeanie

PS  just do what is necessary to keep going.  I think naps are great.  Have even stopped for the horse to eat while on trail, have laid down in the grass myself and had a nice 5 - 10 min snooze.  Of course I am 63 now.  LOL