[RC] 100 mile experience / advice - rides2far

In athletics, many times the people with the best aptitude to teach
don't have the physical ability or the luck to have been at the top
of > the sport. But that doesn't diminish their abilities as a coach,

Ahh, but what if they'd never watched an entire game, only heard about
them, interviewed the players and looked them over afterwards? If they're
observant they may have some good advice (for instance, what Jaye Perry
tells me about my shoe wear) but there's a lot they never see or hear
about.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
The whole ride experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views.  It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing.  Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me.
~  Leslie Beyers