[RC] re: an official 100 mile list - Cindy Collins

Hi, everyone.  I really appreciated "Dreamweaver" posting the list, but
understand she was just looking at a few of us who regularly "open our big
mouths" on ridecamp to give us a little picture of the 100 mile experience
of these squeaky wheels!  It was never meant to be an inclusive list or
official list and many of our sports greatest riders are not listed cause
they have better things to do than argue on ridecamp! (maybe I should take
a hint)  Just as an aside on Dave Nicholson's record, I always get tickled
when new folks talk about him and have no clue that he was one of the best
heavyweight competitors when he was riding.  His ride record is very
impressive.  There are probably lots of folks out there with pre-84
records that newer folks "blow off" cause they think they don't know
anything about actually riding.  Boy, would they be surprised.  Anyhow, an
AERC official list of top 100 mile riders (lifetime, including pre-84)
would be really neat to see.  Cindy

And remember, an arab's fourth gait is the spook!
~  Jeanie Miller