[RC] 100 Mile Rides - Marinera

In a message dated 05/22/04 7:16:42 AM, jlong@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Kahlil and I have an unsanctioned ROC, plus about five or six more from
before
1984 -- about 35 total.
I'm sure Julie Suhr has a LOT from before 1984.

Well, I became curious and added my 100 mile completions up and I have done
62 100 mile one day rides.  This includes unsanctioned Tevis Cup Rides and
unsanctioned ROC rides.
Julie
--- Begin Message ---