[RC] Just for Fun - goearth

Karen said when she put this 100 mile list together..."Just for Fun I did a sort of RC posts in the Archives by author for the last week."  she said last week.... not for all time or even any where like the end all.  LAST WEEK people. lighten up.  There are lots of experience out there that is going by the wayside just because of how something like this gets convoluted into a tight panty wad.  Because of this i just checked out my record and it show 9 starts on one day 100's and 9 completions for a 100% completion ratio.  Bless you Mike, Bob and Russ, but i have more completions and a whole lot more incompletions than the records show and i'd estimate i'm at about an 85% completion ratio.  So just for 'fun' i checked out the people posting who seemed to be the most wadded at the panty line.  Amanda you are not in the AERC database.  Cheryl could not be found either.  Kat the AERC database says you have 7 starts and 1 completion on one day 100's.  I know you are better than that and i know i am lots worse.  I still carry the shame of treatment from 1995 and have not returned to the distance arena, and yet my biggest disgrace is not even listed, but my burden to carry.  Susan said something that is going away entirely from what Karen's purpose was initially and thats why as Susan said...Some people w/ lots of knowledge ignore RC. ts