[RC] Whoa - The Winters, Randy or Cheryl

From: NdurN@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1461

In a message dated 5/21/2004 5:04:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Whoa Susan, about people not being on the list and nuff said, there are a
WHOLE LOT of VERY capable people who are not on the list that could give
advice to some of the people that are  on the list.

Whoa Cheryl...IMO if you haven't done 100s you shouldn't be giving advice on
them.  That's what I wrote and that's what I meant.

Susan

Ok, rereading my initial post, I left out a critical part, should have read
Whole LOT of Very capable people who are not on the list  THAT HAVE DONE
100"s that could give advice........ that is what I meant.  Yes I agree it
is hard to give advice on something one has not done.  I am just saying that
list was very imcomplete.

Cheryl

There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall