Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1462 - NdurN

In a message dated 5/22/2004 4:59:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would dispute that rationale. That is like saying that one
cannot advise unless one has actually done the act.

And that's fine,,,you take your advice from whomever you want to...I said IMO which means In MY Opinion...I don't want advice on doing 100 milers from someone who hasn't done any.  If I want a coach for football, I might not require him or her to have been a great player but I would want them to have played.  Not picking on you, Bob, but this to me is the reason most people give up posting to this list,,,there is always several who don't read what is written and go off the deep end argueing about what is said.

Susan