Re: [RC] Most 100's - rides2far

Steve's up there in ECTRA country. Bet he has a ton of lower mileage in
ECTRA, then switches over to AERC 100's. I just love the fact that he
breeds his own horses, *trains* them to carry themselves right, puts a
base on them and then does great things riding prettier than anybody else
out there. Sometimes you see people seeming to do everything wrong and
they're up front and you think they must have a deal with the devil or
something but when you see Steve & his horses up there you have no doubt
why...because they've done everything they should have done to get there
in the right way....and he's even a nice guy. :-)

Angie

Valerie:  68     47% of lifetime miles
Steve:    82     77% of lifetime miles

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the
length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- what
a ride !! "

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton