[RC] Celebration CTR coming in June - DAldr94141

He everyone. It's that time of year again thank goodness because I can't wait to get out there to camp and ride!! Oh yeah, riding, getting muddy, working up a sweat, eating a lot and having fun with friends.

I wanted to remind everyone of our 13th annual Medina Ohio Horseman's Council CTR on June 26th and 27th. We'll have a 30/55 elevator on Sat., a separate 25 and a novice 12 on Sun..
Many of our trails were washed away during the July flood of last year so we are needing you to make this a successful fundraiser. We will be using some trails we've never used in our ride before because of the flooding so it'll be very interesting and fun.
We have great prizes as we do every year so don't miss out. Who knows, we may throw in an endurance ride next year if all goes well this year.
We have beautiful camping with electric, a hot dog dinner on Fri. (paid separately) and a free dinner on Sat. for all riders and volunteers. Coffee and hot water will be on and we'll have breakfast goodies.
If you'd like any more info., please get hold of me via e-mail.
Thank you!!

Deb Aldridge