Re: [RC] Spike in Heart Rate - Chris Paus

Don't forget buffalo... I had a Morgan gelding who was
the bravest, most gentlemanly horse I've ever owned.
He'd have walked through fire for me, but he HATED
riding past the neighbor's buffalo farm...

chris
--- Dyane Smith <sunibey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, I'm in the process of trying to find an
available fully-loaded
backpacker to come walk through my pasture a few
times.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes