Re: [RC] ld vs. endurance.....cant we all get along? - Susan Young

Yep...that's what I thought!  Ed, you're so danged smart!!  How DO you do it?

Great segque into a new topic...shouldn't espiring FEI riders learn foreign languages?  I mean, how else could you communicate?  Remember Val at the WEG in Holland?  There she was, racing down the road.  That fella on his bicycle was just tooting along in her way.  And all her, "Excuse me!" got her no where!  That could have all been adverted if she could speak Dutch!

And, I agree with our Brazilian friend.  I need a Ferrari!!

Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi steph,  se habla un poco de espanol,   but only un poco
basically what he said was that it would be like comparing formula one racing to go kart racing, or nba basketball to high school basketball,   and i think that last part is that it would be better in a formula one race if you had a ferrari.  or something sort of like that.   :-)

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)