From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc.

Is it REALLY that bad, Maggie???  Is my time truly up?  After all these
years, this is how I end up???

Oh, man, what a loser I've become.  69 percent completion.  Shit, what was
thinking?  That I could actually critcize anyone with me having a failure
rate like that!!  You're right, I should apologize.  Hold on, let me see
if
I can get a grip here (so insecure I am, Heidi, you were so right on with
that insightful thought).

Man, Mag, I just can't bring myself to do it this time. I'm trying, really
trying.   I know I've done it before, but, hold on, hold on, it's almost
there.  Sorry, I just can't do it.

SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON PUSHED!!!!!!!

HERE HE GOES (the crowd goes wild, the woman from North Georgia actually
wets herself), TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE (man, is this really the
end????), FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, KABOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM