Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 7:03 PM
Subject: [RC] I still love RC

PLEASE don't ever stop contributing to Ridecamp, you mega-experienced riders.  I printed out Karen's advise on preparing for 100's, and Cindy's experience with dressage training.  It's so inspiring!  Thankyou so much for taking your time to write it all down. (like someone else commented, I have a notebook with colored dividers of ridecamp info.  I've been keeping it for 3 years!)  There are some gems of info on RC!!!  Susan on beet pulp, Heidi on Selenium, Jim on training...thankyou to all.

Barbara M., will you adopt me?  I'm only 47 years old!  I want to hear continual updates about your horse. What's his name? Could life get better than riding a 75 on an amazing young horse, sponsoring your grandchild?? I know you can do it, and another 100. What a life you have!

Linda Dewees
(who once was into dressage, but has avoided the ring for decades and needed an eloquent reminder!)  I'm getting older, but there's still hope that I can jump on the endurance train.

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from MSN Money. ============================================================ REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags! ~ Heidi Sowards ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/ ============================================================