[RC] - melanie . o

Hi Ridecampers:

I am desperately looking for a place to board one or both of my mares that has
trail access in the Salt Lake City or Park City areas.  They would really love
some pasture and I would really love a riding buddy as I am fairly new to the
sport and have a young horse to train, but I understand that I can't have
everything.

I will be crewing the XP this summer and want to make sure that my mare(s)
is/are well cared for while I am gone.  I am also willing to help w/ barn
duties and I should come home w/ a wealth of endurance knowledge to share too.
;->

Thanks,
Melanie
melanie.o@xxxxxxxxxxx
Many of the endurance riders in our top echelons of competition, now and in
the past, exemplify the 'common man' not the hierocracy. It is this
possibility, this chance to come to the fore, that makes endurance
competition of the Aussie/American type so much more desirable to part of
the world.
~  Bob Morris