Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc. - sindy mccosker

Thank you for clarifying..........I was getting an complex! LOLOLOL

When I count my blessings............. I count Tater twice ! Sindy McCosker

From: "Cindy Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "sindy mccosker" <sindymccosker@xxxxxxxxxxx>, howard9732@xxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:31:33 -0600

Sindy and ridecamp:  I did use a present tense verb in that posting and AM
sorry that it caused you to assume I detested you, or anyone else.  I was
trying to discuss some history and obviously failed.  CC

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond