[RC] posting/balance - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: sue sue_jamaica@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a couple of posting issues.One is that my toes become numb after posting
an extended trot for a long period of time. The second is my horse is a
Arab/Saddlebred cross, when she goes into extended trot it's very hard to post.
Her back seems to swing in one direction, I ride English and feel like I could
almost sit way back and spread my feet out from her sides to make it
comfortable. Somone told me she might be pacing or racking.I don't know eaither
of thease gaites well. Could someone help me here?

like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop